Vacancy: Project Engineer Smart Lighting (m/f)
Full-time per: in consultation
Lightwell stands for Design & Smart Lighting – a fast-growing Smart City hardware producer and service provider with great ambitions. Our team consists of experienced people with different backgrounds. The head office is located in Amsterdam and the production facilities in Lelystad where we have our assembly completely in our own hands with a partial production in the far east. Sales mainly take place in the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Sweden.
After being elected ‘Amsterdam Entrepreneur of the Year’ in 2015, Lightwell has continued to grow and entered scale-up phase. All our innovations must be delivered to our customers quickly, with the highest quality and with low costs. In addition to lighting fixtures that can now be equipped with cameras, telemanagement and sensors, we are also busy with EV charging and smart infrastructure. The company is iso 9001 and ISO 14001 certified in 2017.
We are looking for intelligent teammates who can contribute to the growth we have envisioned and have already experienced. Enterprising, hard-working people with new ideas, feeling at home in a digital world. Because of this growth in assignments (especially Smart Lighting / Smart City systems) we have room for talent within the next profile.
See also: www.lightmotion.nl and www.cent-r.com
As a Project Engineer, you add knowledge to the company with your technical background. Mainly in the field of realization of Smart Lighting / Smart City projects as well as for the regular LED lighting. This can be done from the disciplines installation engineering, ICT, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Depending on your ambition and level of experience, you are responsible for new developments, customer (partial) projects or a product range (technical product management).
You report to the CTO as part of the Technique team. The department currently consists of 3 industrial designers, 2 electrical engineers, 1 lighting technician, continuous 1 to 2 trainees and the CTO. Subject-specific light-technical knowledge will be extensively reviewed with you.
The tasks are (not limited to):
- Project preparation Smart City projects (Lightmotion)
- Drawing up schedules
- Coordinating production and deliveries
- R&D support;
- Supporting product development in several projects
- Ordering sample materials
- Draft purchase documents and specifications
- Drafting quality documents (new products and feedback production)
- Product Management Support; creation and management of;
- Product data and datasheets
- Planning for product improvements
- Internal technical support
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Affinity with (power) electronics, installation technology e/o ICT
- Commercial institution
- HBO level of work and thinking, for example in the direction:
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pre: several years of experience
- Working hours: 09:00 – 17:00 at our office in Amsterdam
- ICT: knowledge of relevant tools
- Stress-proof, accurate and structured
- Communicative skills
Type of employment: Full-time, part-time