INTERNSHIP CALL: Electrical Engineer
Lightwell stands for Design & Smart Lighting – a fast-growing Smart City hardware producer and service provider with great ambitions. Our team consists of experienced people with different backgrounds. The head office is located in Amsterdam and the production facilities in Almere, Rotterdam and the Far East. Sales are already taking place in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Israel and the United Kingdom.
One of Lightwell’s products is LightMotion, a Smart City mast that includes a charging point for electric cars, a Wi-Fi access point, a camera and various sensors.
Our products are constantly being developed and improved; we are looking for young, intelligent teammates with new ideas that can contribute to this.
Are you the electrical engineer who likes challenges? Then do an internship at Lightwell – a young ambitious company with a good atmosphere.
Projects (among others)
– Investigate, test and specify various smart city systems
– Selecting sensors, motion detectors and telecom equipment for integration into the LightMotion smart city mast
– Perform a system optimization study for the LightMotion
– Dutch and / or English: fluent (word and writing)
– Interest in Smart City developments
– HBO / WO study (3rd or 4th year)
Working hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at our office in Amsterdam
Guido Kisman (CTO)
T: +31 (0)20 240 10 20